Friday, October 18, 2013

Tom Tolbert and his "N" word Show. And a maybe final comment from me.

I caught the interview with a Native American who dropped "Nigger" at least nine times. His point was that non native Americans can't tell the Indian that Redskins isn't offensive.  I don't think it was an accident that he went on a " N" word fest. He was driving home that Redskin as a normal conversational word- even in the context of a football teams name and insignia,is repugnant to the culture it supposedly "honors".
I would never have guessed that by 2013,they still would be calling a football team Redskins.

btw- I resent Tolbert giving props to lolknbr callers dude. Since I am the one who is blogging truth..why doesn't Tom mention me?   lolcallers dude is Sesame Street level.

3 comments:

  1. Tony hasn't looked into the redskin dilemma to deep but says this...

    Tony read that over 90% of indians are not offended by the name at all. Tony says from a practical point, having a 90% agreement on ANY topic is astronomical and that there will always be a percentage that won't be happy. Tony shakes his head and says case closed if the 90% figure is correct. Stan won't agree and tony says "fine by tony".

    Tony says people being too PC is why we have a name like "the Texans".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's 90% who don't let it ruin their day. I bet if they could,they would change it to the "Washington Pork-barrels". Or maybe "The Washington of my Dirty Clothes"..washing- a- ton -of -my- dirty clothes, geddit? For single guys (and gals) everywhere,all cultures.

      Delete
  2. btw--This topic is getting some heavy view numbers. It and the O'Connell black eyes, are WAAAAAAy above Heenan and Raddy post's-hee.

    ReplyDelete