Sunday, January 26, 2014

Age continues...Steve Perry 66, Ringo 73...

I never though the day would happen that Steve Perry of Journey would be 66. And all the best to Ringo and Paul who's healthy life should continue. Its going to weird me out if the day of Paul and Ringo pass away comes around. No living Beatles? Can't be.
I saw Springsteen on the Late Show. I thought...I'm not kidding, ..that the guy dressed as Springsteen of the 80's singing with Fallon ( also dressed as Springsteen in the 80's) was a comic or somebody in the show's band. And,I didn't think he was especially good at imitating Springsteen.  Yep,it was really Springsteen. He's got that old man big nose thing now...threw me off. His voice..Fallon sounded more like the 80's Springsteen then Springsteen does now...
And then there was Eric Burdon doing PBS. Taped about 2008?..he couldn't stand up. He had to sit to sing. Gained a ton of weight,lost a lot of hair.
Anybody who goes out on their own terms? Dumb luck. All it is. So, hope your as dumb as people say you are..wink,wink.