Friday, January 24, 2014

Stan observe's Clarence's poor sister..

Clarence has a sister cat...that has stayed feral. She never leaves my property..and somebody trapped her mother months ago. I feel so sorry for her..she follows Clarence and my other two cats ALL the time,plays with them..but she's wild. I cant come near her,she runs out the door when the others are just fine kicking back in the house. But,she LOOKS at me like she wants to belong. She's torn between being wild and wanting and wishing to be a house cat out of the cold outdoors. On occasion,she will lay down besides me as I sit at the computer...but ONLY if the others are also. Just a hard life that I try to soften. She's a beauty..pure white coat,blue eyes..and clean thick fur..no going under car streaks on her back like the bigger Clarence.I don't know why Clarence came around and not her. Someday she will disappear...those kind of cats do. I feel so goddamn sorry for these animals, They are such pitiful creatures.I wish I could afford the best for all of them. But,I cant...