Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Stan reviews the new KRON.

Since I know half the KRON people are on my side..lets get down to the truth about what's what.   First of all,Radnich worked the 5 pm cast,the first time in years. On the 6pm cast- Radnich isnt even at the desk,he's off to the side standing and delivering the sports. I think I have to take some credit for that. If it weren't for my posts on his never ending groping of the female anchors willing or not,I doubt he would ever have been given the new format. I'm willing to bet he was told,not asked for this. The only way for management to get him to keep his hands to himself.  As you may have heard, Bill Cosby to David Letterman also thought they were affectionate men with good looking staff-lol.
What I also noticed,Jackie Bennet is dead weatherwoman walking. I didn't see a word exchanged between her and the others at 5 or 6 pm. I doubt she's going to miss KRON. Especially with Little Gary,aka Grant Lodis, working the mangement kissing up- to, now.
The new set is ok..far too much lower front lighting..the idea is too wash out wrinkles I suppose on the older anchors,but you get some weird fun house lighting look. The red and blue wavy background is something that might wear out its welcome.
I bet the new KRON is trying to get out of its old funk...no more just show up for your sports anchor check,but now you have to do whats expected....or give way. Same for the rest. It couldn't hurt.