Sunday, April 26, 2015

Stan now a Tweeter.

Stanobserver is the "name" Tweeting is my game.

I started with a simple humble  Tweet. What makes me a greater man then almost all people of the world is my humbleness and modesty.

I'm not sure how to balance the blog and tweet stuff. I guess over time that will fall into a place and pattern.

That limit on tweets? Man,hard to stick to that. Just as you're warming up,you're already 55 letters too many.

Clarence my slightly cross eyed Abyssinian cat returned.  Last week I heard him and another cat howling...then Clarence on my backstairs starting talking to me all animated..eyes going back and forth like a kid thinking describing what is perturbing him. It took me a while- and a funny back and forth cat talk,to realize the other cat was a fighting cat. Clarence doesn't have a mean bone in his body. Big and loveable.

So that night there was Clarence,in my kitchen. He looked more like a big puppy. It was late and I  thought I would put him out,but he was having nothing with that. I got it. The poor guy wanted to sleep in peace. So'z I closed the door and he curled up under the kitchen table. Like when he was a kitten.