Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Michele Greigo and Marianne Faithful in 1965 seperated at birth.

I was watching on Youtube 'as tears go by'..boom,I knew Michele had that 60's look.but in Marianne she is a twin.
Anyways my oldies mood music went as follows..
Marmalade "Reflections of my Life".....The changing of sunlight to moonlight..
Simon and Garfinkelstienberg's "El Condor Pasa".. I'd rather be a hammer then a nail...
CCR "Who stopped the Rain?"..Bobby plans a new deal,wrapped in golden chains...
CCR's other rain song "Have you ever seen the Rain?" Comin down shunny day...
Pearl Jams "Last Kiss" cover.  Where or where can my baby be?..
Simon and Garfinklesteinberg's 'Sound of Silence' I turn my collar to the cold and damp...
The Animals 'House of the Rising son' One foot on the platform,the other oooon the train....
Lobo, "Me and you and a dog named Boo". dogs always get me. 'Mr Bojangles' crying over his dog that died 20 years ago. Sad.
Badfinger's 'Day after Day'. Baby bring it home...

A few of those played a few times in a row. There are others for another day . I'm not in love,so don't forget it...