Wednesday, December 2, 2015

You read the Kessler news on 412. Nothing about Diane Huazon.The Jewish bigot ignorers her.t.

I told you- he's a Jewish bigot. Every culture has a bigot.413's blog is full of "The white middle age man" is losing jobs,blah,blah,blah. I don't have enough fingers and toes to name all the Caucasian anchors in the bay area alone. You would have to be a super bigot nut to say they are excluded from the media.
Male Asian anchors?- starter not fill in- I could count and have left over digits.That's with counting them from the left coast to the east coast and all points north and south.

But, If "De loya" poops..its the most interesting poop Rich Leiberman has ever seen.

Savage,Kessler,Sinkovitch.his KSCO job? what religion are the owners? I think I can guess..100% right.

Call him for what he is.