Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Gary Radnich does evangelical preacher act for sports.

It was all bullshit of course. He was raising funds for the Gary Radnich foundation's Bently monthly payments.

I would guess a few people might have gotten upset that he went as far as to post a pic of his actual church and familia.  His "If you believe in church you believe in me"..Uh,that's pretty much pure greed-blasphemy since he was selling ratings for himself.

But hey- when the rightwing tries to do social comedy it always ends up being for greed or hate. Mostly both.

KRON is a cult. Who's been telling you that?

Management has a anything for ratings attitude now since they figure what does journalism do for them, if they cant get ratings? Right KRON?

One last- Grant Lodis acts as good as he throws a football.  "I,I,I, c-c-c-cant believe it!..the Twitter page is exploding!".  Praise the Lord huh Grant?