Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Jim Kozimor asks with insight,"Where are the Latino's in sitcoms?". Piercing. True.

When he ask Al Madrigal that question? Even Al didn't want to give a straight honest answer. He was worried about offending the Hollywood mafia. No,instead of pointing out the LA. is 50% Mexican American (More?),you only see them as criminals. Yeah,show the small ugly subculture and say "All are like that!" Hey,I do I blame Helter Skelter on light skin color? No,wait, Manson was trying to start a race war. Bad example. Uh,how about the civil war?....

 Amazing how they are invisible on tv even as extra's walking in the background.
Most Mexican Americans I know also speak English just fine and dandy. No accent even if they are fluent in Spanish. No  language barrier as far as I know. They just don't get hired.

I mean,even Al,when his Mexican roots was brought up...NOW..gets in his mother is Italian. Hmm,never use to bring that up. Something changed his mind when he got to the east coast.

Jim Kozimor...usually swamped in Corporate speak and their strict guidelines said something real. Gee,I almost think he lives in the bay area.

Give me some skin, Jim.