Saturday, June 25, 2016

Driverless Cars...great for Drunks and crazy people. The end of road rage and car chases. I can hardly wait.

I don't mind never going over the speed limit if everybody else is doing the same. What I can't stand is our present system where its go slow and hold up everybody or the fast dude weaving in and out of lanes.
But..thinking of being too drunk to stand up...and still have yer own car take you home and right into the garage. Plus no emissions to poison you when you pass out in the car.

Also- what kind of car chase goes down freeways at 65? or even 55 in the slow lane?

People with phobia's and anxiety? phhht,not anymore. Just sit back and let the car take you up those steep SF hills,through tunnels, down 101 and steep cliffs. Eh,have a donut,take in the views. Relax.

I can,I mean those people,can hardly wait.