Monday, July 11, 2016

Mike Savage the Weiner has never been right beforehand in his life.

One thing you will notice about his show- He never says "I called it"..because he never has the prescience to foresee anything other then the 4th of July is on the 4th of July.

NY Times best seller? yeah best seller doesn't mean its any good!..it sells. Like a viral video making somebody coin because they swallowed Cinnamon. Hell,I've seen paper thin books by MTV people that were NY Times best sellers. You have fans? You sell.

I CALL things. Luke Walton to the Lakers my best latest. You also read about Billy Beanes thoughts before the sports media caught on.  Did I not call Radnich meltdown over Heenan?  weeks before I tweeted- still there to see- to Radnich himself "You sure like to pick on woman". I also wrote on my blog- I could feel something was going to explode at KRON...bada bing,bada...uh,bo.

Like I see the future. That's talent.