Thursday, September 8, 2016

For fun,lets try a list of Radnich sctick that makes people hate him..

Until Obama ran for President he was the usual funny guy...then he went gonzo and egotistical with almost no boundary's.
So lets go...
Pam,you always were a 3rd or 4th tier anchor...
So,I'm sweating in my personal sauna thinking about my Bentley..
I always carry a wad of cash.
I would never do social media or commercials. I have my standards...
A great sports host,welcome Sid Rosenberg..
I like my woman white or black- nothing in between...
You don't need a union if you get a real job...
Stanley Roberts is a snitch.
If Rob Black knew how to invest money why would he need KRON?..
I love Rush Limbaugh,my wife too. Same for Mike Savage...
Asians? If you just don't like some people you just don't like them.
So many white men in sportsmedia? That's just the way it is...
Depression? What does Jerry West have to be depressed about?
I only sit in front court seats.
Vanessa- come here and show us how to twerk.
You're Jewish? I guess that means you'll buy this building soon..

And more!...