Thursday, September 15, 2016

Police catch punk who beat 88 year old woman..

He's like a clone of what I have had to fight with around here. They all look like him,think like him.
I wish  Hayward police could shoot them first..for no reason other then looking punkish and thief like. I bet 80% of the time they would be right. The other 20%? what an unlucky day-lol.
I can dream.