Wednesday, November 30, 2016

I'm Don Trump and here's what I have to say to you...

Are you losing,falling behind,can't keep up? Well,hurry the hell up and fall off that cliff because you losers are ruining my view of a great America.
If you cant get ahead like I did with a 14 million dollar loan from Daddy that was never repaid..go to hell my friend. Straight to it. Old? If you are not productive now and never saved enough for the last 20 years of your life,cry me a river. You should have made a hot blond like my daughter who would marry wealthy and support you. Me? I'm the Donald,and only need to look at her ass.
Look,how can America be great if it isn't just like me? I suffered. I could only grope woman,when I should have been able to rape who ever I please. They would have been lucky woman.

I am going to change the country to resemble Disneyland x Monopoly. Fun,until you land on bankrupt and can't get out of jail. Especially if your Mexican.