Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Bi Polar people are the luckiest people in the world...la,la,la....

As long as I'm being Mr. Sensitive lately,let me tell you I've known people who were bi polar- officially,not self diagnosed. Like you might think of people who go to therapists and groups and all that,they were bright woman. One told me a funny story of getting so high on what they used to call manic depressive, mania,she went out and bought a new motorcycle.  She had no idea on how to ride a motorcycle. Now,she owned one.
Another,a young beauty told me one day she drained her savings account and handed out money on the street in Berkeley.  Man,to be there when a young beauty not only talked to you..she GAVE you money.
Me? When I go down..there is no luck that it gets "balanced" with binging on joyful things. Let alone senseless joyful things.
My best best is to get really old and senile-lol. Its depressing to think about that.