Friday, December 2, 2016

Fun in bloggerland...

I started with depredations...and now I have stepped out to tweet local media about whats going on.
So far,a little chit chat.
I do get the feeling they are not going to tweet hard journalistic gripes. Like sourpuss Laura Anthony who's a little low on community relations talent even at chit chat level. She's the pinnacle so far.

Even when I read her tweets to others it was like reading a female Jack Webb in Dragnet. Dry,to the point, and no more!

To have hotties like Rosemary Orazco or Lisa Argen send me little tweets would have been my dream years ago on one of those dating websites. Now? I would be their much older suitor and who wants to make a younger woman live like an old lady before her time? Wouldn't be right. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.