Saturday, March 4, 2017

Tweets ripping Trump? Getting old!

I noticed I would get like 5-10 hey! good one! When Trump's fall started. He's created so much chaos- the leading term for it- that now I come up with some really clever ship,and maybe one or two thumbs ups is all I get in return now..lol
People are just waiting now for something REALLY big to read tweets like before.

 I never thought it was possible to actually have a President lose his marbles in front of a nation..no way somebody that unstable get even close to the White House. Dr. Strangelove, The Manchurian Candidate,The Presidents Therapist. Old movies about crazy Presidents because we all know in these days that's pure fantasy,couldn't happen..no movie about an unbalanced PUSA has been made in years, right?

There he is..See's Muslims cheering at 9/11..millions of Mexicans...buses of voters from New Hampshire. Obama is now listening in on him- how sick that Obama!..lol

I hope the end of the world isn't the end of the story.

PS..I did the usual Trump thing on Twitter yesterday..nothing got a response. Trump has created a Universe of hate the guy tweets...you can get lost in them.