Monday, April 24, 2017

What a weird dream...

Maybe a coincidence..but I was watching a science program about subatomic particles..quantum particles that can be anyplace and everywhere- at the SAME time. They can also go backwards and forwards in time,in and out of existence. Science facts,not fiction.
So,I'm having this weird dream..I'm talking to people I don't know,but at the same time its as if I know them like family at the same time...and for some reason I'm wrapping a lampshade in videotape like its a sock..and the video plays.. Nothing out of the ordinary.  I also see a car of the 70's..Orange, parked in my driveway. I blink and its parked in the driveway across the street. Again,no big deal.
I go into my house and there's an old man with a big dog..both friendly and its like I'm a convalescent home in the daytime. He's reading the paper at my kitchen table. I shrug. Happens to you all the time right?...
For some reason,I'm wearing a bath robe. I can look down and see hairy legs and dark socks. I've never in my life had a bath robe..and dark socks? Almost never unless you die and I'm at your funeral.
It basically ended with me knowing I'm being filmed for a reality TV show - I NEVER watch those- and wonder why my neighbors never noticed all the commotion of tv people?   There was some weirder things that made no sense at all..but were taken for granted by me as "the usual". Like knocking on the side on my own house because I can hear something living underneath the crawlspace. That,I think is my horror movie add-on.

So,what does this have to do with science? Well,as one physicist said "All the weird quantum world disappears as you go into the macro scale and we cannot jump into and out of existence or exist in all places all the time. Yet, THOSE particles that do? are in our body's,doing that all the time".
As soon as I woke up I thought of that. Nonsensical is normal somewhere all the time on a macro scale. In dreams.