Monday, May 22, 2017

Justine Waldman heeds Mr. Stans advice. Good deal!

As  wrote a few months ago when I was going through my brutal KRON honesty period..and they I can tell you, earned that..no need to go into details.
One was the observation that Justine Waldman's hair was waaay too thick and heavy. It made her look old,matronly..like she got off the boat at Ellis Island in 1903 wearing a babushka and lots of neck scarfs.
She just recently really had it thinned and it looks perfect. I would not lie..it takes ages off her and is complimentary. Just avoid the red ,RED, lipstick..you are a more subtle flesh toned lips type woman..or light pink. Mr. Stan's lack of expertise on that subject is substantial.  I just know what looks good,eh,Stay away from red.

I'm sure the Hubby likes having a new hot chick in his life. Variety is the spice of life...

ps. I was hoping my influence in the media would be felt..I never thought it would have been about hair. Or shoes.
Life is strange when you are...