Sunday, August 20, 2017

Jerry Lewis hilarious except when he wasnt being funny.

Seen all his movies- are you kidding me? Ch2 or 36 or 44,all weekends had Lewis movies in the morning or afternoon in the 60's and 70's.
I guess the problem was when he gave interviews,he didn't have a humble bone in his body. He was another who appreciated his greatness long before you could compliment him on it. I really think he bought into the stereotype that if you make it,the way to prove it is too belittle people- ALL people. Old,old days.

Just the other day I was wondering about him. Hadn't heard a thing about him lately. Oh,yeah- now I remember. I was wondering if his son had written "This Diamond Ring"? Got me to wonder what Jerry had done to help the sons band. Loved that song as a kid in second grade.