Saturday, August 26, 2017

No Pain,No Gain. What fails to kill us only makes us stronger. I hate those.

Jane Fonda made the first a popular catchphrase even if it goes back in various forms for hundreds of years..maybe thousands. Nietzsche said the second.

I say..simpler and less painful is the smarter way.  You could also add to those sayings in the title "And then you die".   Die and forget it all. Sometimes ( now rambling a bit) when I cant remember something  I know solid 30 or 40 years ago? I feel the taste of death. Something that had been so important to the person I was..would be forgotten forever like it never happened..if not for Google!

So,I resent that personal suffering and pain is in some way a lesson. If I was god I could invent a better Universe then that. Couldn't be that hard...